These Terms of Service govern your rights and obligations, as users of the
portals administered and managed by EACCHEATS. Currently, there are three (3)
portals managed by EACCHEATS, namely, EACCHEATS.com, . and .. Unless otherwise
provided by EACCHEATS, all new portals introduced and managed by EACCHEATS
shall be governed by these Terms of Service.
By registering an account with EACCHEATS and accessing any of the Portals, you acknowledge and accept that your usage of the Portals (or any of them) shall be governed by these Terms of Service and any other specific rules, procedures, terms and conditions for the products, services or facilities offered as determined or as may be amended by EACCHEATS at any time or from time to time at its absolute discretion.
In these Terms of Service, the following words and expression shall have the following meanings unless the context otherwise requires:
Account : means your account duly registered with EACCHEATS to facilitate
you using the Services available on the Portals (or any of them);
Buyer : means a person who purchases items on the Portals;
Gift Card : means an electronic gift card purchased on any of the Portals which contains a stored value available for redemption on the Portals;
Items : means the goods and services listed by you for sale on the Portals and “Item” shall mean any one of them;
Parties : means collectively, EACCHEATS and you and “Party” shall mean any
one of them;
Portals : means collectively, the web portals presently known as EACCHEATS.com, . and . and such other web portals of EACCHEATS administered and managed by EACCHEATS;
Services : means the services provided by EACCHEATS on the Portals, including, without limitation, reselling and retailing online games and related merchandises, games publishing, online marketplace for sale of Items, subject to the conditions in these Terms of Service;
Purchased Item : means your item listed on the Portals purchased by the Buyer;
Store Credit : means the electronic credit value available in the Account at any time;
Terms of Service : means these Terms of Service governing the use of the Services by you as may be amended at any time and from time to time as and when EACCHEATS shall in its absolute discretion deems necessary and shall include: (i) any rules, procedures, Terms of Service for products, services or facilities, as determined by EACCHEATS from time to time; and (ii) any documents, directives, correspondence and agreements referred to in these Terms of Service and forming a part hereof, together with any amendments made at any time or from time to time to any of the foregoing; and
Virtual Items : means collectively, virtual in-games items and virtual currency, including, without limitation, virtual coins, token or points acquired in the course of playing games on the Portals.
2. Licence to Use
In consideration of you agreeing to these Terms of Service and your continuing observance and compliance of these Terms of Service, EACCHEATS hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable licence to access the Portals and use the Services upon the terms and subject to the conditions stated herein.
3. Representations and Warranties
Each time when you access the Portals (or any of them), you irrevocably and unconditionally represents and warrants that:
you are above 18 years old. Should you be less than 18 years old, your
parents are aware and have consented to you accessing the Portals and using the
your personal information and the documentation submitted in this respect, including, without limitation, your full name, telephone number, correspondence address and email address, are true and accurate. You shall forthwith notify us in writing of any changes in your personal information;
you shall keep the password to the Account secure and confidential. You shall not at any time and under any circumstances reveal or disclose the your password to the Account to any unauthorized party and shall take all steps to prevent the disclosure of the password to the Account to any unauthorized party;
save as otherwise permitted by EACCHEATS, you shall not, directly or indirectly, use the Services for any commercial purposes;
you shall not to use the Portals or the Services (or any of them) to conduct any fraudulent, immoral or illegal activities or such activities that may infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties;
you shall not use any intellectual property belonging to EACCHEATS or any publishers listed on the Portals, including, without limitation, trademarks or trade names, whether registered or not, without the prior written consent of EACCHEATS; and
you shall not be disruptive, be offensive or be a nuisance in any manner whatsoever to other users of the Portals or the employees of EACCHEATS.
you shall not directly or indirectly recruit and/or poach any customers obtained from the usage of the portals
4. Use of Services
· You shall procure, at your own costs and expenses, the requisite equipment and software to connect and access the Portals and the ensuing use of the Services. You shall bear all charges and fees imposed by third parties in relation to and in connection with you connecting your equipment to the Portals (or any of them)
· It is your primary responsibility to ensure that you are acquainted with the guidelines and procedures for the use of the Services that EACCHEATS may issue from time to time. EACCHEATS shall not be liable for any errors, losses or damages caused by your use of the Services.
· It is your responsibility to secure the information of your Account. Any notification or confirmation received by EACCHEATS from your Account shall be deemed to have been issued by you notwithstanding that such notification or confirmation may have been issued by a third party, whether authorized or otherwise, and you shall be bound by such notification or confirmation.
· EACCHEATS shall not be liable for acting on the notification or confirmation sent through your Account. EACCHEATS shall not be obliged to investigate the authenticity or authority of persons effecting the notification or confirmation or verify the completeness of such notification or confirmation. Such notification or confirmation shall be deemed irrevocable and binding on you upon receipt by EACCHEATS notwithstanding any error, fraud, forgery and lack of clarity or misunderstanding in respect of the terms of such notification or confirmation. You shall immediately notify EACCHEATS upon receipt of incomplete, garbled or inaccurate data or information from EACCHEATS. You shall also immediately notify EACCHEATS upon receipt of any data or information which is not intended for you and you shall delete such data or information from your Account.
· You acknowledge and agree that EACCHEATS may at its absolute discretion refuse or permit you to use the Services without giving any reason or notice thereof.
· Unless otherwise permitted by EACCHEATS in writing, you shall not upload, post, email transmit or otherwise make available any unauthorized or illegal activities on the Portals or directly to other users of the Portals.
· You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or in any other manner whatsoever make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment, including, without limitation, the Portals.
· You irrevocably and unconditionally allow and permit EACCHEATS to send to your Account updates on services and events offered or provided by EACCHEATS.
5. Virtual Items
All Virtual Items reflected in the Account are not actually owned by you.
You merely have a licence to use the Virtual Items on the Portals (or any of them) in accordance with such terms as EACCHEATS may impose from time to time.
The value of the Virtual Items reflected in the Account does not represent any credit value in real currency. The Virtual Items cannot be exchanged for real cash.
Unless otherwise permitted by EACCHEATS in writing, you are prohibited from selling, transferring or otherwise dispose of the Virtual Items to any other persons, whether within or outside the confines of the Portals (or any of them).
· You may pay for the Services in such currency that is available on the Portals in accordance with the prevailing exchange rate determined by EACCHEATS at its absolute discretion.
· You shall be solely liable to make payments and applicable taxes, if any, in relation to and in connection with the usage of the Services (or any of them) through the Account.
· EACCHEATS shall have the absolute discretion to cancel any payment request made by you without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
· EACCHEATS shall be entitled to vary or modify or remove the modes of payment available on the Portals (or any of them) at any time without prior notice to you.
7. Sale of Items
· You may list and sell your Items on the Portals in accordance with the procedures set out herein. Prior to you listing your Items on the Portals, you must submit to EACCHEATS, your telephone number and email address.
· EACCHEATS may at it absolute discretion:
a. remove or suspend, without any notice to you, any of the Items listed by you if EACCHEATS is of the opinion that you have breached the terms of these Terms of Service viz-a-viz such Items;
b. categorise you into the relevant group of sellers based on EACCHEATS’ criteria; and
c. determine the range of prices for each Item listed on the Portals.
· By listing the Items on the Portals, you have acknowledged and confirmed that:
a. you are the legal and beneficial owner of the Items; and that you have permission to the usages of any pictures that you have uploaded.
b. you have the right to list and sell the Items;
c. you are able and ready to transfer title and interest in the Items to the Buyer as and when the Buyer makes payment to EACCHEATS;
d. you warrant and represent to all persons viewing the Items on the Portals that the Items are accurately described, good quality and fit for their respective purpose; and
e. you are licensed to use the intellectual property contained or comprised in the Items and/or pictures and you have not infringed any third-party intellectual property rights.
· You acknowledge and agree that EACCHEATS is merely acting as a provider of the Portals which enables you to use the Services. EACCHEATS shall not in any manner whatsoever be construed, at law or otherwise, to owe a fiduciary duty to you in respect of the obligations on the part of the Buyer to pay the price of the Purchased Item and the amount of such payment.
· You shall resolve directly with the Buyer, any claims or complaints made by the Buyer in respect of the price, quality and condition of the Purchased Items. You shall be liable for all claims in relation to and in connection with the Purchased Items, including, without limitation, defective quality and misdescription of Purchased Items.
· You shall deliver the Purchased Item to the Buyer upon our notification to you that the Buyer had paid to us, the purchase price of the Purchased Item. Such delivery of Purchased Item shall be in accordance with EACCHEATS’ delivery procedures. In amplification, all communication tools provided by EACCHEATS are strictly for performing the delivery of the Purchased Item to the Buyer. You are not permitted to use such communication tools for any other purposes.
· You shall indemnify and keep EACCHEATS indemnified in respect of loss or damage or against any claims, proceedings, costs, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever sustained or incurred by EACCHEATS as a result of a breach of warranties or representations or any terms and conditions of these Terms of Service by you or your failure to perform any of your obligations under these Terms of Service.
· You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally authorise EACCHEATS to forward your contact information to the relevant Buyer upon the Buyer’s payment of the Purchased Item with us.
· Upon EACCHEATS’ satisfactory receipt of the requisite documents and confirmation from you as evidence that you had delivered the Purchased Items to the Buyer in accordance with EACCHEATS’ delivery procedures, EACCHEATS will credit the purchase price of such delivered Purchased Items into the Account in the form of Store Credit, after deducting the handling costs and fees due and payable by you to EACCHEATS for such delivered Purchased Items Provided Always that EACCHEATS has not received any notice of dispute from the Buyer. In this respect, you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agree and authorise EACCHEATS to make such deductions of handling costs and fees from the purchase price of such delivered Purchased Items. For the avoidance of doubt, any payments made by EACCHEATS to the Account shall be in accordance with the timeframe and cut-off time determined by EACCHEATS, subject to such variation or modification as EACCHEATS shall in it absolute discretion determine from time to time.
· If you fail to resolve a dispute with the Buyer pursuant to Clause 7.5, and such dispute is referred to EACCHEATS for resolution (“Referred Dispute”), you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally authorize EACCHEATS to make a final decision at its absolute discretion.
· If EACCHEATS resolves the Referred Dispute:
a. in favour of the Buyer, then, you hereby unconditionally and irrevocably authorize EACCHEATS to refund to the Buyer all payments made by the Buyer in respect of the Purchased Items forming the subject-matter of the Referred Dispute. You shall bear all costs and fees incurred by EACCHEATS in making such refund to the Buyer; or
b. in your favour, EACCHEATS shall then release to you, the purchase price of the Purchased Items forming the subject-matter of the Referred Dispute after deducting all costs and expenses incurred by EACCHEATS in resolving the Referred Dispute.
· In the event that you wish to withdraw the purchase price of the Purchased Items from the Account, you are then required to submit to EACCHEATS, a copy of your identity card or passport.
8. Availability of Services
· The Services are usually available on a daily basis unless otherwise specified herein.
· There may be certain times that the Services may not be available due to maintenance or malfunction of the Portals or such other reasons beyond the control of EACCHEATS. EACCHEATS makes no warranty that the Services will be available at the times stated herein.
· Unless otherwise provided in these Terms of Service, EACCHEATS shall be entitled at its absolute discretion, without notice to you, to change the procedures, the mode of operation of the Services at any time and from time to time for any reason whatsoever.
· Notwithstanding any provisions to the contrary in these Terms of Service, EACCHEATS shall be entitled to:
a. immediately terminate, discontinue, withdraw or suspend your use of the Services without notice; or
b. impose conditions or restrictions on your use of the Service without notice.
· In addition to and not in derogation of Clause 8.4, if you do not utilise the Services for a continuous period of three (3) months, EACCHEATS may, at its absolute discretion, charge a fee for the maintenance of your Account.
9. Store Credit
· You must maintain sufficient Store Credit in the Account before you use the Services.
· Store Credit can be topped-up in the Account through the payment methods listed on the Portals.
· Store Credit can be used to purchase any of the Services or Items.
· If there is insufficient Store Credit when you purchase any of the Services, EACCHEATS shall have the absolute discretion to either:
a. reject or suspend the transaction; or
b. require you to pay the shortfall through any of the other methods of payment available on the Portals.
· EACCHEATS shall, as and when it deems fit, amend, modify, remove or add any Store Credit or Store Credit account without prior notice to you.
· The Store Credit in the Account shall automatically expire on the last day of the second (2nd) year from the day when the Store Credit was first credited into the Account or such other timeframe as EACCHEATS may determine, without prior notice given by EACCHEATS.
10. Gift Card
· Each Gift Card must be redeemed in a single transaction by purchasing any Services on any of the Portals. If the transaction value is more than the Gift Card value, such Gift Card value in excess of the transaction value will be credited into the Account as Store Credit. If the transaction value is more than the Gift Card value, you are required to settle the shortfall with the Store Credit available in the Account or such methods of payment available on the Portals.
· Each Gift Card is not transferable and cannot be exchanged with cash.
· EACCHEATS shall not be liable for any Gift Card that is stolen, misplaced or misused without authorisation. For the avoidance of doubt, EACCHEATS shall not be obliged to enquire or verify at the redemption of the Gift Card, if such Gift Card has been properly obtained.
· Notwithstanding Clause 10.3, if EACCHEATS has any doubts as to the authenticity of a Gift Card, EACCHEATS shall have the absolute discretion to withhold, suspend or cancel such Gift Card without any prior reference to you.
· Each Gift Card shall be subject to such further rules and regulations as EACCHEATS may introduce at any time or from time to time.
· Each Gift Card shall automatically expire on the last day of the second (2nd) year from the day when that Gift Card was first purchased or such other timeframe as EACCHEATS may determine, without prior notice given by EACCHEATS.
11. WOR Token
· You will be rewarded with WOR Tokens for each purchase of goods or services on the Portals (excluding the Items).
· You may redeem the WOR Tokens for goods or services on the Portals. The WOR Tokens required to redeem such good or service shall be as stated in the Portals.
· The redemption of the WOR Tokens shall be subject to such further rules and regulations as EACCHEATS may introduce at any time or from time to time.
· Each WOR Token shall automatically expire on the last day of the second (2nd) year from the day when that WOR Token was first rewarded to you or such other timeframe as EACCHEATS may determine, without prior notice given by EACCHEATS.
12. Limitation on Liability
You agree and confirm that you shall not hold EACCHEATS, its employees, agents or licensees, liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of and in relation to the Services or these Terms of Service.
13. Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trade marks, service marks belong to the corresponding owners/publishers and EACCHEATS is not related or associated to any of the said owners/publishers in any respect. All services offered on the Portals are offered by EACCHEATS, not the owners/publishers.
14. Reliability of Portals
· You are aware that all transactions conducted on the Portals are through telecommunication and data network.
· You are fully aware that your receipt of the notification from EACCHEATS and vice versa may be delayed or prevented by factors affecting the relevant service providers and other relevant parties. You accept that EACCHEATS cannot guarantee the prompt delivery of such notification or confirmation.
· You acknowledge and confirm that you shall take all steps and measures to check and verify the transaction history of your Account.
· You shall immediately notify EACCHEATS if you are aware or believe your Account has been hacked or compromised.
· You shall be liable for all transactions conducted through your Account at any time prior to the receipt by EACCHEATS of your notification as stated in Clause 14.1.
16. Disclosure of Information
· EACCHEATS shall be entitled and you irrevocably and unconditionally consents and authorises EACCHEATS to the extent permitted by law, to disclose or release any information pertaining to you or your transactions through the Portals to such extent that EACCHEATS may at its absolute discretion deem fit to:
a. such persons as EACCHEATS may be required to disclose under the applicable law;
b. such other persons or entity pursuant to any governmental directive or order of the court; or
c. any other party whomsoever as EACCHEATS deems fit.
· Save as otherwise permitted in Clause 15.1, EACCHEATS will not disclose your personal information to any other party without prior notification to you.
17. Applicable Laws and Regulations
· Your use of the Services shall be governed by the jurisdiction where the contracting entity of EACCHEATS is domiciled.
· Where required, you shall obtain the approval or consent or permission of the relevant regulatory authorities prior to using the Services.
· For cross-border transactions, you shall not violate the laws existing in the countries involved in the transaction.
· You shall fully indemnify, defend and hold EACCHEATS and its related corporations harmless from and against any and all suits, actions, judgements, damages, costs, losses, expenses (including legal fees on a solicitors and client basis) and other liabilities arising from a breach or contravention or non-compliance with any provision of this Clause 16.
18. Suspension, Termination, Cancellation of Services
· The Services (or any part thereof) may be cancelled by EACCHEATS at any time without prior notice to you. After cancellation, the Services (or any part thereof) may be reinstated in such manner and on such Terms of Service as EACCHEATS may at its absolute discretion determine.
· EACCHEATS reserves the right at all times to suspend or block access to and use of the Services (or any part thereof) for any reason whatsoever and for any length of time and upon any conditions that EACCHEATS may at its absolute discretion determine.
· Upon cancellation or termination of the Services (or any part thereof):
a. all rights granted to you hereunder shall immediately terminate and shall revert to EACCHEATS;
b. you shall immediately pay to EACCHEATS all outstanding fees and charges due and owing to EACCHEATS;
c. EACCHEATS may at its absolute discretion, decide not to act on any request received by EACCHEATS after the effective date of termination;
d. EACCHEATS may at its absolute discretion, decide not to act on any confirmation or request received by EACCHEATS between the date of notice is given to you and the effective date of termination (if there is a lapse of time between the two dates); and
e. you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally authorises EACCHEATS to deduct all money due and owing by you to EACCHEATS (if any) from the moneys that are payable by EACCHEATS to you in respect of the delivered Purchased Items.
· All notices and documents required to be given by you under these Terms of Service to EACCHEATS shall be sent to EACCHEATS by registered post to the EACCHEATS’ address listed on the Portals. Any notice or document sent by you to EACCHEATS shall be deemed served when such notice or document is received by EACCHEATS.
· All notices and documents required to be given by EACCHEATS under these Terms of Service to you shall be sent to you by any one of the following methods:
a. electronic mail to your last known electronic mail address according to EACCHEATS’ records;
b. posting the notice or communication on the Portals;
c. notices placed with or in any of EACCHEATS’ written communications to you;
d. notices placed through any media; or
e. any manner of notification as EACCHEATS may at its absolute discretion determine.
· Any notice or document or communication given by EACCHEATS to you shall be deemed to be served and received by you on the day following the sending of such notice or document.
20. Waiver And Severance
· Any failure by EACCHEATS to enforce at any time or for any period any one or more of these Terms of Service shall not be a waiver of them or of the right at any time subsequently to enforce these Terms of Service.
· In the event that any provisions of these Terms of Service is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable EACCHEATS shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as would achieve the intention of EACCHEATS or at the discretion of EACCHEATS it may be severed from these Terms of Service and the remaining provisions remain in full force and effect.
· These Terms of Service may be modified, added to, deleted or varied by EACCHEATS by way of posting on the Portals or in any such other manner as EACCHEATS may in its absolute discretion determine.
· You agree that continued use of the Services shall constitute your acceptance of these Terms of Service (as modified and varied from time to time).
You may not assign its rights under these Terms of Service without the prior written consent of EACCHEATS.
23. Binding Effect
These Terms of Service shall be binding on your heirs, personal and legal representatives, estate, successors-in-title and permitted assigns (where applicable) you.
EACCHEATS respects your privacy and works hard to safeguard the privacy of
your personal data. We realize that the exciting growth of the Internet and
online services raise questions concerning the nature, use and confidentiality
of information collected about consumers. We want you to know that we apply our
long-standing commitment of safeguarding privacy to our online and Internet
In addition to the general privacy concerns, please note that we collect, store and handle personal information of individuals in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) and the laws of Turkey
By providing your Personal Information to us, you are consenting to this Privacy Statement and the collection, use, access, transfer, storage and processing of your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
Information We Collect From You
We value your trust in providing us your personal information. EACCHEATS does not share, disclose or sell any personally-identifiable information (such as your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) collected online on EACCHEATS’ sites with other unaffiliated companies or organizations for non-EACCHEATS marketing purposes. Because this information is a critical part of our business, it would be treated like our other assets in the context of a merger, sale or other corporate reorganization or legal proceeding.
We Are Responsible For Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. EACCHEATS also does not market to, or knowingly collect personal information from, children under age of 13 on any sites of the company. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information.
When Can We Collect Your Personal Information?
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:-
communicate with us (for example when you submit an application form to
become our customer, or when you contact us for any enquiries including by
calling our customer service)
register or subscribe for a specific Product and/or Service or our publications (for example, newsletters)
participate in any of our surveys
enter into or participate in any competitions, contests or loyalty programs run/organized by EACCHEATS
register interest and/or request for information of (through our online portals or other available channels) or subscribe to our Products and/or Services
respond to any marketing materials we send out
visit or browse our websites
lodge a complaint with us
provide feedback to us (for example via our websites or in hard copy)
Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as detailed above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with or are connected with you (credit reference agencies or financial institutions), and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
How Can We Collect Your Personal Information?
EACCHEATS collects information online by asking you for it, for example, when you order a service, apply for a job, or respond to a survey, offer or other promotion. A customer’s name, address (postal and e-mail) and telephone number are the most important pieces of information, but we might request other information, based on, for example, the service(s) being ordered or promoted.
Cookies: EACCHEATS may also use “cookies” and similar technology to obtain information about your visits to our sites or your responses to e-mail from us – both individually and in aggregated data that does not identify you. These reporting tools tell us the parts of our web sites or e-mails in which you showed an interest or took some action, and help us improve the quality and usefulness of our sites.
Content: You also provide us information in content you post to the website. Your content (such as reviews, photos and videos) and metadata about your content will be viewed by other users. EACCHEATS can, but has no obligation, to monitor your content you post on the website. We can remove any information you post for any reason or no reason.
Payment Method: You will also be asked to submit Personal Information depending on the payment method you choose when accessing, purchasing or subscribing to one of our products or services. For example, if you choose to pay for a product/service by credit card, you will be required to provide us the name of your credit card issuer, credit card number, billing address, CVV number, and expiration date.
Log Files: When you use the website, our servers automatically record certain information sent by your web browser. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the website, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, mobile carrier, and other such information.
Geo-Location Information: When you use the website by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
How Can We Use Your Information
EACCHEATS uses the personally-identifiable information collected online principally to provide you with the service(s) you have ordered and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and e-mail address information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services. At any point of time, should you feel the need to opt-out future communications with EACCHEATS, options are given within to exclude those communicated messages to you.
We also provide personally-identifiable online information in response to subpoenas and other legal demands, and where we believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against individuals who may be endangering public safety or interfering with EACCHEATS’ services, or with our customers’ or others’ use of them.
What We Request From You
We request you to provide us accurate and complete information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating when it becomes incorrect or out of date by contacting us.This obligation is a condition to the provision of our Products and/or Services to you and/or any other person authorized or permitted by you or your organization/company to use the Products and/or Services.
We Promise Privacy & Security
Both of us together play an important role in protecting against online fraud. You should be careful that any information including your User ID, Password, Security Device and/or Security Code are not compromised by ensuring that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide or facilitate unauthorized use of it. Do not share your User ID, Password, Security Device and/or Security Code or allow access or use of it/them by others.
At EACCHEATS, we use encryption, firewalls and other technology and security procedures to help protect the accuracy and security of your personal information and prevent unauthorized access or improper use. For example, you will note that while using some features of the EACCHEATS’s web site you will need to submit a password or some other type of authenticating information.
Disclosure of Your Information (If Needed)
When you have provided Personal Information to us for a particular purpose, we may disclose your information to other companies that we have engaged to assist us in fulfilling your request. This may include, but is not limited to, fulfillment houses, billing services, transaction managers, credit verification services, and other third-party service providers. We may also disclose any of your Personal Information to law enforcement or other appropriate third parties in connection with criminal investigations, investigation of fraud, infringement of intellectual property rights, or other suspected illegal activities, or as otherwise may be required by applicable law, or, as we deem necessary in our sole discretion, in order to protect the legitimate legal interests of EACCHEATS.
Notices to the Changes in Privacy Policies